Why Buy Local
At Salisbury Cycle and Fitness we have been committed to providing the Eastern Shore with the best possible products at the most affordable prices since 1976. Looking for a sweet new ride? We have them here! Need that old ten speed dusted off and put back in riding shape? Yes we do that! Have you noticed that your bike just is not as crisp as the day you brought it home, or maybe you just need that rear wheel straightened up before your weekend ride? Salisbury Cycle is here to provide all your service needs, with experience in everything from road bikes to trikes we can get you rolling again with a smile and a familiar face each time.
We are not just mechanics, we love cycling. We enjoy spreading the joy of cycling to new riders and building long lasting relationships with more experienced riders. Some of the benefits from buying from your local bike shop include
- Easy warranty service. Our dealers stand behind their product and if there is an issue, you simply bring us the bike and we take care of the rest. Unlike online purchases which can often be a hassle and also incur serious shipping charges if they request to see the bike at their service center!
- You know you are getting quality. When you walk through the doors anything you walk out with is exponentially better than a department store bike. The quality of metal in the frame, fork and wheels along with the significant components upgrades make the more expensive bike worth the investment. Those low end components are much more pesky and do not hold tune as well as quality bike shop bicycles.
- We are here to help! We want you to be educated and feel comfortable with your bike and make sure you are on the proper size. We also offer a complementary fit session with road bike sales as there are more angles to fit and be comfortable.
- We offer 3 free tune ups over the course of 3 years with the purchase of a new bike. This really helps get the bike dialed in after the inital break in period without stressing out your wallet.
- We offer all our bikes at the lowest retail prices allowed