- Rubber - Color: Black
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
$6.00 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
$37.00 - $40.00
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Page 1 of 1