- Rubber - Color: Black
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$6.00 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Jagwire's Inline Index/Detent Adjusters are installed by cutting the front sections of shift housing and inserting them between the two housing pieces to join them again. Once in place, the Inline Adjusters let you fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand, and even while riding, to dial-in your front and rear shifting. You simply turn the knurled center barrels on the adjusters by hand to tighten or loosen the cable tension.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed adjustment for braided shift housing - Not recommended for use with brake systems
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Page 1 of 1