- Rubber - Color: Black
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
$6.00 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed adjustment for braided shift housing - Not recommended for use with brake systems
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
$37.00 - $40.00
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Page 1 of 1